In 1978, Holy Comforter Episcopal Episcopal Church opened its doors to
the community with an outreach program called "Holy Comforter Daycare
Center," a non-profit organization under the Episcopal Diocese of
The learning center is divided into areas where the children develop
their abilities under the supervision of certified teachers. We have a
complete program for Pre-Kinder and Kindergarten: Language, Science,
Dramatic Plays, Creative Experiences, Table Toys, Music and Movements.
The Staff is county government qualified with many years of experience.
- Ages: New born up to 6 years old;
- We offer a "After-School Program" up to 9 years old;
- Open service hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m;
- We are open the entire year (12 months) and our license is
for 132 children;
- Florida Department of Children & Families, License
- Bilingual Spanish-English Staff.
DAY CARE RATES:
NOTE: THE PAYMENTS FOR PRIVATE AND WITH
SCHOLARSHIP ARE DUE EVERY MONDAY. THE FEE MUST BE PAID FOR THE ENTIRE
WEEK INCLUDING THE HOLIDAYS AUTHORIZED BY DADE COUNTY.
- Annual: $35.00 registration due at the beginning of the school year (first week of September);
- Weekly: $100.00 0 months to 1 year old; $50 part time
- Weekly: $80.00 1 year old to 6 years old; $50 part time
- Weekly: $80.00 After School Program; $40 part time
- Weekly: $50.00 VPK (3 hours free 9:30 - 12:30)
- $1.00 A delay fee for each 1 minutes for late pick up of
- The fees include breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Health Exam Form # 3040
- Actual Vaccines Form # 680
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Photo of Child
- Family Photo
We feed our children with balanced food. Our food consists of fresh
fruit, vegetables, milk products, meat, chicken, and fish. Our children
have breakfast, lunch, and snacks everyday. The menu is authorized by
the State of Florida Health Department.
All Center children must wear the yellow pullover daily. Pre-Kinder and
Kindergarten needs a dark blue skirt or blue pants for certain